- February 3, 2013 – African American-Read-In, 1:30 pm in Douglass Hall – Come read a selection from a Black author or just to enjoy the program.
- February 10, 2013 – Nannie Helen Burroughs Project Display by Col. James Wyatt in Douglass Hall. Meet and talk to Col. Wyatt after the 7:30 am and 11:00 am service
- February 24, 2013 – Annual Day – Speaker: Rev. Jonathan Newton, Reception following 7:30 am and 11:00 am service; Martin Luther King Memorial Stone Exhibit- Douglass Hall. Meet August Williams, one of only two African American stone masons on the project.
- March 2, 2013 – Annual Cultural Arts Festival – 12:00 N – 4:00 PM – Fashion Show- featuring hats, entertainment, vendors, lunch
Cost: $15.00 – General Admission and $40.00 for Vendor Table
Do Not Miss These Exciting Programs As We Begin Our 175th Church Anniversary.
For information on either of these events, please contact Consentine Morgan, 301 449-9464 or Joan Oxendine, 301 577-6849.
- Sons & Daughters Of Allen Annual Cultural Arts Festival
- Sarah Allen Missionary Go Red Dress Fashion Show
- Upcoming Metropolitan Ministry Events
- Sarah Allen Missionary Society Annual Day Inaugurates Return
to Two Services
- Two Bishops And Four Member-Ambassadors Highlight July Events
Celebrating 173rd Anniversary