Metropolitan Hosts Conference Of National Black Churches On Wednesday, May 30
The Conference of National Black Churches (CNBC) will hold its 2012 National Ecumenical Service on Wednesday, May 30 at 7:30 p.m. at Metropolitan A.M.E. Church. Bishop Thomas L. Brown, Sr. of the Christian Methodist Episcopal Church will be the guest preacher.
CNBC is made up of members of the African Methodist Episcopal, AME Zion and Christian Methodist Episcopal denominations. The ecumenical service is part of the CNBC’S three-day “National Consultation” which will be held from May 29 – June 1 at the Renaissance Hotel.
Host Pastor Ronald E. Braxton is urging Metropolitan members, their families and friends to attend this significant event in the life of the church.
A special 200-voice choir composed of persons from all denominations is being assembled for the event. Persons interested in being part of the choir are invited to rehearsal on Saturday, May 26 at 10 am at Metropolitan, 1518 M St. N.W.
- Metropolitan AME Hosts Fundraiser to Benefit Haitian People
- 60th Session of the Washington Annual Conference
- The 2011 Washington Annual Conference at-a-glance
- Metropolitan AME Observes National Donor Sabbath
- 61st Session of the Washington Annual Conference April 25-30
Tags: Conference of National Black Churches