Metropolitan’s Bethel Literary Society is co-hosting and partnering with NAFEO, the national membership association of the nation’s 105 Historically Black Colleges and Universities and 50 Predominantly Black Institutions, to host a Town Hall meeting on March 27. The program will be moderated by Dr. Charles Ogletree, noted professor of law at Harvard University. The event is a follow-up to NAFEO’S National Anti-Hazing and Anti-Violence Task Force that was announced two months ago with a goal of eradicating the “scourge and barbarism of hazing, the bane of violence and the tyranny of intolerance from campus life,” according to its president, Lezli Baskerville.
- Member Gwen Ifill Inducted into NABJ Hall of Fame
- The Metropolitan Spirit Newsletter Available for Download
- 2011 Church Scholarship Recipients
- March is Women’s History Month
- Metropolitan AME Observes National Donor Sabbath