If you were not able to attend the orientation held in December, please plan to attend a “make-up” session being held on Saturday, January 14, 2012 from 10:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. at the church. Important information will be covered about the history of the Class System and the responsibilities of class leaders. For more information, please contact the following: Thedford Collins (email@example.com), Celeste Garcia (firstname.lastname@example.org), Joan Oxendine (email@example.com), or Flavia Walton (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Metropolitan AME’s Waltons Give and Receive in Kidney Swap
- Metropolitan AME Observes National Donor Sabbath
- Purchase tickets for the Congressional Black Caucus Foundation Prayer Breakfast
- Sarah Allen Missionary Go Red Dress Fashion Show
- 2000 Leaders Rally for Jobs at Metropolitan AME