Featuring Dr. Suzan D. Johnson Cook Ambassador- at- Large for International Religious Freedom Renowned Religious and Community Leader, Author, and Advisor to U.S. Presidents Speaking at 7:45 A.M.
Rev. Jonathan V. Newton
Rising Young Minister in the African Methodist Episcopal Denomination and Assistant Pastor at Metropolitan A.M.E. Church speaking at 11:00 A.M.
Metropolitan A.M.E. Church is located at 1518 M Street, N.W., Washington, D.C. 20005
Free parking available at the National Education Association garage (across the street from the church) and at the PMI Parking garage at 1615 M Street (across the street from the National Geographic Society).
- Sundays with the Met featuring the Bel Canto Singers of Nassau,
Bahamas – June 5, 2011
- Metropolitan AME Observes National Donor Sabbath
- Join Us as We Celebrate the Dream and the Dreamer!
- Christian Education Sunday – Dr. Suzan Johnson Cook
Guest Speaker – September 25, 2011
- Be a Part of the Inaugural ‘AMEs on the Hill’ Event
– September 21, 2011
Tags: Rev. Susan Johnson Cook