Churches are encouraged to plan activities to include, but not be limited to: Season of Fasting – Early Morning, Mid-Day, and/or Evening Prayer Calls – Prayer Vigils – Prayer Walks – One Day Prayer Retreats; and much more!
The Connectional Day of Prayer is endorsed by the Council of Bishops and the 48th Quadrennial General Conference Comm 2008.
- 61st Session of the Washington Annual Conference April 25-30
- Download the April 2011 Church Calendar
- 60th Annual Organizations’ Day
- Metropolitan AME April 2010 Church Calendar
- 2011 Black History Month Celebration
Tags: Connectional Day of Prayer