Congratulations to Steward Marie Johns, Deputy Administrator, U.S. Small Business Administration, who will receive a Doctor of Humane Letters from Howard University during its graduation ceremony on Saturday, May 14, 2011.
Johns earned her BS and MPA degrees from Indiana University’s School of Public and Environmental Affairs, and was awarded an honorary doctorate of humane letters from Trinity University in Washington, D.C. She is also the recipient of many awards in recognition of her business and civic leadership.
- Steward Marie Johns featured on White House Site
- Member Marie Johns Nominated
- Congratulations to Steward Dorothy Gilliam
- Metropolitan Steward Ernest Green Honored at MLK Service
- Congratulations to Rev. Rodney Barnes